.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Monday, January 24, 2005

Hi All!!

Thanks to Rowen I have this site up and running. I don't actually know what I am doing with it yet so please bare with me. It will be a learning experience for all involved.

I pray that this may be a good way for you to keep up to date with what is happening in my life and be a helpful way for you to be able pray for me. Thank you so much for your support. I can't say it enough, Thank you. Your prayers are a huge encouragement to me and I know that God is using them to bring about His plans.

I would also love it if you would let me know what you are up to so I can be praying for you also.

Have fun checking out this site as I'm sure I'll have fun posting it!!

Thanks again.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

Hey Rowen, thought I'd see if this worked. And yep it does!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home