.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Monday, February 14, 2005

Things so far...

The first week of college has been great but exhausting. So many people to meet, so many repetitive conversations to have and a whole bunch of Greek to learn. I am really enjoying Greek which is nice (let's see if I still feel like that in a few weeks time) and we were given our own Greek New Testaments on Friday which was very exciting!!

Things at MAC are good and I am slowly getting to know the girls better in my year. In two weeks time all the other girls from other years and all the uni girls will be moving in which will mean about 40-50 girls in the one place. That will be an interesting experience.

I have just come back from our 1st Years Orientastion Houseparty. It was a great time to get to know new people and to meet some of the guys wives. Again, it was pretty tiring but a fantastic weekend. Tomorrow we have a day off. Yeah!! I am so looking forward to a sleep in.

I pray that all of you are well and thanks for taking the time to read this and pray for me. I really appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home