.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Greek Weeks Complete!

Well, I have survived my first three weeks of Greek. We finished on Friday with a diagnostic test to put us into classes. I think it went ok but I'll find that out on Mon. We now get to settle into a more reasonable amount of Greek. We have about 2-3hrs a week now instead of a day and we get to learn something other than Greek. Very Exciting!!

MAC is going well and I am starting to build some nice friendships. DAC (Dapto Anglican Church) is kicking along too.

Since I have been at college I have discovered there is such an hour as 6am. I have been getting up a couple of mornings a week to go for a run. It has been really quite good. It is killing me at the moment but I'm sure it will get easier as I get fitter. I start playing squash for Bondi Waverly in about a week in A3. I am really looking forward to that.

I pray that all is well in your lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home