.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Friday, October 28, 2005

Ramblings

Things this week have been a little crazy. Part of it has to do with not going to bed early enough and that never helps the emotional state. But I got to play squash last night and that was really relieving. I played the toughest No 1 in my grade and I played the best squash I have played in the last 2 years. I lost in 4 (best of 5 games) but I was happy that I played well. It was also good to get away from everything and to just focus on what shot I was going to play and running like crazy to get to every ball.

I will be finishing up at Dapto on the 11th Dec (only 6 weeks away) so if you are around Dapto on that Sunday night it would be great to have you join us for my farewell. And I will be starting at St George North on the 15th Jan so it will be great to have a month off and to recover from being so tired this year. I am really looking forward to this new part of my life. But I do know that it will be hard for my mum when I am in Sydney on the weekends too.

Well this is the beginning of me updating my blog more often than I used to. Let us see how long it lasts. That is it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home