.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kick Back & Relax... with old friends!!


Funnily enough I never really thought Canberra would be the place I would end up for a winter holiday but it has been really great. I mean, I am FREEZING but seeing my friend Jenny has been really good and today I'm catching up with an old friend, Kerryn, from Uni, who I haven't seen for maybe 2 or 3 years. I can't wait!! Kerryn and I used to pray together during our final year at uni but life gets crazy, as life does, and we haven't caught up since then. Also tomorrow I'm seeing Kelly!! I lived with Kell for 2 years at MAC but this year she has been living in Melbourne at St Andrews Hall (the training place for CMS Missionaries) because she is preparing to go to Japan next year as a missio.

I guess lately I have been thinking a lot about how precious good friends are. They are the kind of friends who no matter how long it has been since you've seen them, its always great to catch up. Ther kind of friends who instantly you pick up where you left off and it feels like you were chatting only yesterday. The kind of friends who know you so well and love you anyway. The kind of friends who you can be yourself around and not worry you are going to say something dumb (coz they've heard you say the dumbest things already). The kind of friends you'll have for life!! What a precious gift these friends are. I'm just so excited that God has given me such amzing friends. What a blessing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home