.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Monday, February 26, 2007

Clean Room, Clean Mind!!

Anyone who knows me, knows my room is not the tidiest place in the
world. But people who know me also know that I really don't like it
being messy I just never get time to do anything about it. Well... I
dedicated today to "getting my life sorted." This started with organising
my room. This, however, could not have been done without the help of
Tania and Anthony... so a special thanks to you guys.

So my room is nearly organised and life is getting on track for a new year at
College. This morning we had 2 hours of Doctrine with Doyley ...
Eschatology. It was great really good. I'm really looking forward to
getting stuck into college this year...I'm all about the focus!! - well
we'll see how I go ;)

But now it is time for the Soiree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home