.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Beauty of the Storm

How amazing are thunder storms?!?!?! I wish I had a photo of the storm
that is currently making its mark in our skies but if you live anywhere
in Sydney (or probably Wollongong for that matter) I'm sure you know
exactly what I am talking about.

This storm has an imminent presence right around Sydney. It felt as close in Kingsgrove as it does in Newtown. BRILLIANT!!

It's at moments like these that you remember how amazingly powerful our God is. So powerful that at the moment he says "stop", the rain and thunder & lightning of a seemingly unpredictable and uncontrollable storm will cease immediately. And the even more profound thing is that this is the God who loves me, knows me intimately and has the best planned for my life. And who can argue with a God like that?!?!

Storms both reassure me and excite me...

2007 is going to be a good year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home