.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mission in Oatley

Mission was great! Our chaplaincy group went to Oatley and Oatley West Anglican Churches and spent 8 days with them as partners sharing the gospel. We were involved in lots of evangelical events and lots of people heard about Jesus. I got to be involved in lots of things. I helped out at the after school kids' club that ran each day after school, I helped organise a big combined Youth Event for the area, I had the opportunity to sing (a few times - which was scary) kids songs included, and got to hang out with mums and their babies and women of all ages. It was a really great experience. I am looking forward to next year.

Coming home from mission was hard and I am really exhausted. I am still trying to catch up on sleep. But our mission team was just fantastic. There were so many great people on team that I was able to get to know better and build relationships with. Mission really was a fantastic experience.

Next Friday I have to sit my half yearly Greek exam so I would really appreciate your prayers for that. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home