.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Monday, November 07, 2005

STUVAC!

Well Hebrew is done!! I can only pray that God will be gracious and the PRW will be kind in marking. I guess I feel like I probably will pass but I would not at all be surprised if I didn't. Well, I need to press on to what is ahead... And that is a week of Stuvac (Study Vacation) then into 2 weeks of exams. I have not really looked at these 6 subjects much all year so please pray that my time studying this week will be profitable and precise. I will need to be very diligent and use my time effectively since I will have a lot of ground to cover. However with God on my side, together we can make it through this stressful time.

On a complete tangent, my mum came home from Paris this week. And it was really great to see her and hang out with her. I really love my mum!!! And I missed her while she was away but she really needed this holiday! It was really good for her and she is so much happier for it. I got spoilt and got lots of lovely gifts from her. It was really nice to just be able to hug her again though - that is what I think is best about having her home!

Well, I should probably go to sleep... It is getting quite late. Farewell for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home