.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

That's What Friends Are For...

"Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
In good times, in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
Oh, that's what friends are for"


I have always loved this song... And today this song goes out to all my friends and family who not only have made the last couple of days bearable but have made today such a beautiful day.

To be honest I was kinda dreading today. I felt like it was jut going to be awful and lonely... But God has blessed me with some gorgeous girlfriends who surprised me with a birthday picnic. There was champagne, strawberries, chicken wraps, brownie cake... the view was beautiful, the food was beautiful and the company was beautiful!! Thank you girls for such an amazing day.

Also thanks to Urban Bites... probably the best cafe in Sydney. The place where no one could possibly ever be sad.

But mostly I have God to thank for providing me with such amazing friends and family... Looks like things can only get better from here...

Coz that's what friends are for...

5 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

our pleasure nomes... and how good is urban bites! we love that place!! anyone who reads this who has never been must go... Tan

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow where is this urban bites place?! sounds like i need to investigate hey...

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Lisa V said...

Urban Bites is the bestest cafe in Newtown, good coffee, great place to hang out, friendly atmosphere, can spend hours and all you need to buy is one drink!

Nomes, did you get the things I gave Tan and Lisa?

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

Urban Bites is the BOMB!! It is on King St Chels. You really should get there sometime. Maybe next year I can take you there for coffee :)

And thanks for your presents Lis... I loved them. There are no better presents than those :)

And thanks again to all my special girls!! You ROCK!!

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo fun! sounds like a plan nomes :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home