.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I know I can... I know I can...

With not a great deal of sleep behind me I sat my NT Exegetical Exam today. When I first got in there, I freaked out!!! "I don't know enough to translate these or write anything about them!" Then I started translating and it wasn't that bad... Praise God for the ESV!! ;)

I think I wrote 3 decent exegetical papers that they should find it difficult to fail. Not brilliant but definitely not failable. So I think I can say that I have passed NT.

Now I have a bit of space to prepare for OT Theology and Exegesis next Mon & Tues and then Church History on Thurs. Ahhh, a moment to breathe... but only a moment.

I also realised that tomorrow it will only be 2 weeks until my birthday!! I didn't really realise it was that close. I am normally excited for months beforehand. It has kinda crept up on me this year :)

Am thinking about having a dinner and drinks thing in Wollongong on the Friday night beforehand so if anyone is around maybe you would like to see the sights of the gorgeous Wollongong for a night. But I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home