.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I think I can... I think I can...

I am feeling a little like The Little Engine that Could... except I haven't quite made it to the "I know I can... I know I can" bit yet.

I sat our NT theology paper today and have NT Exegesis tomorrow.

I am tired and feeling like my brain is failing but I have so much work to do.

Not feeling overly confident with NT altogether. I mean I think I passed today but not with flying colours.

And tomorrow is in Greek. Ah Greek! I love it and I hate it!! I guess I just wish I had done more work.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what, i think we will always have that feeling of i wish id done more work - i had it today for my exam too.
Don't worry tho, all in God's hands :)
Will be praying for you Naomi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home