.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Sunday, October 29, 2006

To be known...

I have been contemplating a lot lately about how helpful it is to let lots of people know all about you. I am an extremely open person who is quite real and not afraid of my emotions. But I have been thinking about how helpful that is. When do I need to hold back? Who am I to keep a bit of distance from? How am I to still be real without baring all??? I am not sure. But I am working on this.

However, there are advantages to being open. It means that people can know you. And this is truly an amazing thing. To be known by someone and to be able to know someone. What a privilege!!

I felt this was really true when my friend bw painted me a painting for my room. It is beautiful and it is totally me!!! I love it! It sits proudly above my bed and matches my room perfectly. Thanks chick!!


1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger -bw said...

it was a joy to paint it for you!

i esp liked sneaking into your room and seeing it up on the wall. I agree, it fits the room (and you) perfectly.

mwah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home