.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Comatose

This is how I feel at the moment. I am tired and starting to get sick :(

But life in general is looking much better... I have made a lot of helpful decisions in the last week I think. It was the week for reflecting and being proactive. I'll see how long these things last.

I have also had so much fun entertaining people lately. It is a blessing to have such a lovely house to be able to do that. I have realised how much I enjoy having people over, preparing food for them and being able to be hospitable. It is a great blessing to be able to be in one place for such a long time and a place that allows me to be able to entertain. If you would like to come over at some point and eat some food, drink some wine and hang out with me, feel free to let me know :)

But for now I think it is time for me to have some dinner and pass out just like this cat ;)

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have me over! Apart from New Year's Eve and next Thursday night my social calender is blank!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

Excellent!! We will have to arrange a time for you guys - or even you on your own ;)- to come over. That would be great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home