.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Change


I love change... I enjoy new things, new adventures, new relationships, change is generally a positive in my books. But change doesn't always come easily. Change can come through a tough time, or a end of something, or an epiphany. Change can be unexpected or much anticipated. Change can be painful or carefree. Change...

In the last couple of weeks God has been changing me. He has been teaching me so much. This kind of change, change at the core of who we are, is generally, no, nearly always painful. It hurts my head to think so hard about things and it scares me as I am shown some of the ugliest parts of who I am. This change at the time is really sucky. But this is the best kind of change.

This is the change that sees the beaten down weather board house turned into a glorious heavenly building. This is the product of the Spirit's work in His people. This is God, the master renovator at work. But the new improved house does not come without the knocking down of some walls or a hole or two. It come with pain and hard work. But the end result... is priceless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home