.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Church History!!

I have to confess that at the beginning of this year I was assuming that Church History was going to be one of the most uninteresting subjects. But strangely enough as I was studying it today, I found myself thoroughly enjoying it!! Amount of study from yesterday increased dramatically (by lunch time I had completed more study that I did all of yesterday), however, I still did not do as much as I probably should have. Well, tomorrow I turn to Old Testament.

There was plenty more talking about boys as usual today - always an entertaining time! Tonight a bunch of us (Tan, Naomi, Lis, Izzy, Seumas, Tim, Al & myself - to be precise) hung out on St Paul's Oval (next to College) and drunk Coke and as usual conversation turned to dating stories. This is another of one of our favourite topics as we hang out together. Much laughter resulted!! I have often told my friends that if I was to continue with Psychology I would have created a rival for CBT (Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy) which would be called ILT (Ireland Laughter Therapy). Laughter is good therapy for anything!

Oh also my computer went a bit stupid!! I had to get Dr McIver to fix it. It had viruses and stupid Spyware on it. I also had to uninstall and re-install Acrobat reader and Ghostscript. This took up valuable study time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home