.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I am back!!!

Yes, it is true. I am really back. We have worked out how to get the internet in the house that I am staying in. So no more rude interruptions from nosy hackers thank you!! You can keep your hacking to yourself. And also stay away from my friends' blogs. I think that it is very rude of you.

Well summer has been really hectic, quite tough but not uneventful. I spoke on a youth camp in early Jan, lead on LiT (another camp), have had grandparents unwell and in hospital, my step-dad's white blood cell count doubled in 4 months (he has leukemia), I have made some great new friends, started at an excellent new church, have tried to do some college work in between, oh I also failed my Hebrew supp by 3% (which was quite disappointing - esp since I don't think I have ever failed anything before) but on the up side I still get to learn Hebrew over the next three years and don't have to work as hard as all the other Hebrew students at college.

Well that is a glimpse of what happened over summer. Over the next week or so I will go into the detail of some of these events but I thought it might be best to ease people back in.



oh yeah...and boys suck too!!! (and this will remain a mystery for most of you).
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home