.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mountains Adventure

Mountains and Madness!! Yesterday a group of us went to the Blue Mountains to hang out with Tim and Jodie. It was great fun!! We had lunch on a cliff at Jodie's house, went for a huge and very fun bush walk, had dinner at a look out looking at the 3 Sisters, and had coffee at a very flashy hotel. It was really lovely. I will post photos as soon as I get them.

I also have my squash Grand Finals on Thursday night so hopefully we can win!!

My friends the McPhail's had a beautiful baby girl on Friday morning. Her name is Jessamine Love McPhail and she was 9 pound 9oz (very big girl). I will be living with these guys for Dec and the beginning of Jan, which will be really really lovely.

Ok dinner calls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home