.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Farewell, Survivor & Shopping!!

Sunday was my farewell from Dapto. It was very sad but also very lovely. I think maybe about 200 people turned up to say goodbye. I felt really loved. It was nice. Leaving your home church is something you only do once. And it is such a strange feeling. I am very excited about my new adventure but a little sad about the people I will leave behind and not get to see week-in & week-out. But I will work hard at keeping in contact with them and will pray that they will do the same.

Survivor!! We had a Survivor afternoon/night at Naomi's house in Como yesterday. It was lots of fun. We watched 3 episodes that we had missed then watched the Finale & the Reunion. Oh yeah and in between we had a delicious dinner and a spa. It was great! Hanging out with friends is always good.

Well, today was shopping with Ingrid and Lynette. That was lots of fun also. I didn't spend as much money as I thought I would. I picked up some fantastic bargains - jackets, shirts, & pants from Just Jeans for $5 or $10 each (mainly for my brothers). I was so impressed. I did get some new clothes with money I got from my Grandma for my birthday and Christmas so that was fun too. I didn't get anywhere near as many Christmas presents as I would have like but there is still at least 1 1/2 days of planned shopping left in this week :)

Next week is Wagstaffe...I am so looking forward to a holiday. Wagstaffe in the Central Coast and there are a number of us going to stay at Naomi's family's holiday house. There will be plenty of fun, wake boarding, good company, plenty of rest and hopefully amongst all of that I can get some talks written for a camp I am speaking at in Jan. We will see.

Well it is time for some sleep. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, after that stupid advertising comment, I just had to post an actual message so you knew that people other than spam bots read your journal... ;p

Hello! Have a good Christmas!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

Thanks Little!! It is nice to know :). I hope that things are going ok for you. I am still praying for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home