.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hectic!!

Life in the last couple of weeks have been crazy. I have been loving working at Glassons and again hanging out with my cousin. She is such a blessing to have around and I know it has been good for her to have me around too. It is nice to feel appreciated. She says that I am her God-send in the shop and I feel much the same about this job. It is a God-send for me at this point.

But I have had so much stuff on too. Last weekend was mental. Between working 5 days last week and anticipating the 5 I would work this week in the shop I still had to lead and 8.30am Prayerbook service at Church, organise craft and have my minimites class (21 2-4y/o's), give a talk at youth group, organise a NYE Party and all of that was on one day!!

With the stress of possibly not getting everything I need to do done I got a headache on Sat that is still visiting me. I took Monday off work and just read a book, hung out by the pool and slept.

As for me... In general I am doing heaps better than I could have ever anticipated... still get sad... I wish things could have been different... but life goes on...

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey wow you sound busy hope you have a great christmas. Blogged for the 1st time in a long time, not very interesting but its better then nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home