.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Has anyone seen my motivation??

I appear to have lost my motivation to study at this point. This is not particularly helpful!! I do pray that it would come back. I only have 2 exams to go and I can't seem to scrape together the energy and enthusiasm to study.

It was a friend's birthday today so we went to the local pub or dinner. That was really nice to hang out (and procrastinate as it were). I think that he had a good time too. Another friend turns a year older tomorrow as well and we will all celebrate these occurances next Mon afternoon with a BBQ for 4 of us who will have graduated to the next year of our lives (or will within the week after). I am looking forward to that - however it also takes my attention away from Biblical Theology and Doctrine study.

Only 2 more days and 2 more exams then I am free. However, next Wed I have a talk at our mums' group in Dapto and also a sermon that Sunday. But I do really enjoy speaking and preparing talks and sermons so that will be good.

Some other great news that I found out today is that my friends Paula & Jason McPhail had another little boy yesterday. His name is Ezekiel Jason. I love that name - Ezekiel - it is great!

Anways to bed I go where I will continue to read a little on the person & Work of the Holy Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home