.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back to work we go...

Well the whole internet thing didn't work out as I had planned therefore the updates that I promised didn't really come about. I am now back at college and have moved back into MAC but I am still working at getting internet into my room so I will try to update as often as possible but this time I won't make any promises.

College so far has been good. Last week I had a really bad cough and so wasn't sleeping very well. But as of Sun night I have started to get some sleep which means that the world looks a little brighter. It is good to be back at college but the workload this year has increased from last year (although less than last year's 2nd year) so that will be a change.

These are my college resolutions (not NY resolutions)
  1. Keep my room tidy (this one my mum will love! I spent so much of my time travelling last year that I never had time to tidy my room so I am going to make a concerted effort this year for things to be different)
  2. Go to breakfast (I was so tired last year that I didn't make it to breakfast pretty much ANY morning)
  3. Bed time 11pm as often as possible (this will remain to be seen I think once the social stuff gets into full flight)
  4. And all of this is to be able to Study more!!!
Feel free to keep me accountable for these things. And we will see as the year goes on if I can really do them :)

Well that is it for now but hopefully I will be back sometime in the not too distant future :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home