.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Online Again!!

Ok his time is for real!! I have hooked up the internet in my room. I am back online and it will all be happening. I wont be promising daily updates (as I am working hard at becoming a geek) but I will keep you all regularly informed to the shenanigans of my life!!

To start... Tonight I went out to my brothers gig at the Hopetoun hotel in Surry Hills, Sydney. It was a brilliant gig!! Tim has released a CD that can be bought in any JB Hi-Fi store in the country. It is called "Down in the Well" and his name is Tim Ireland. He is currently on his east coast tour which is awesome. His website is www.timireland.com.au Check it out!! He is heading down to Melbourne next week then will be up in Byron and Brisbane, then home again to play the Great Escape Festival at Newington Armory in Homebush. If you are in the area check out the tour details and get down and have a listen - you wont regret it.

Well that is my plug for the night and now it is time to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home