.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mission Accomplished!!

Ok... so I got to bed about 4am this morning with an almost complete essay (not a very good one but almost complete nonetheless), nearly didn't get out of bed - so thank God for my Dad calling me this morning - I still had to re-read and fix up my essay a little, write a synopsis, print it out and hand it in (all in about an hour and 20mins in the end). But it is not done!!

I also went to the doctor today for a check-up, had some blood tests so my arm is sore at the moment but it was nice to get out and have a walk over to Glebe. But this means I didn't go to class today.

Had coffee with my women's chaplain. Managed to freak JT (and a bunch of others) out by how quickly I can tell a quite complicated story. Wrote my bible study for home group tonight in record time (thanks for that God!!). And now am going to nap so I can function tonight.

That is about all - my brain has turned to mush!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new blog photo! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home