.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I finally started writing my OT essay. I am writing on Gen 3:14-19 and its implications on the theological idea of curse. Very interesting. As always I have left my essay to the last minute. Most people at this stage have almost finished (or at least have about 2000 words down) but me I am just getting going. My excuse is that I need the pressure of deadlines to produce my best work (and so far I have not been disappointed).

Currently I have 351 words!!! Need at least 2700 by 10am Wed morning!!

So tomorrow will be a big day. I am working to avoid staying up all night tomorrow night. That would not be pleasant. I doubt that would produce my best work. Well it is time to sleep as Tan will be giving me my wake-up call at 7am. (What a girl!... She is almost becoming the wake up caller for all of MAC).

And... a pinch and a punch for the first day of the month :) he he he

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger JT said...

You go gurl!!
(I wrote that to Bec too, but i used an 'i' instead of a 'u'. I think the 'u' is better, what do you reckon?).

Cheers,
JT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home