.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Random...

I know that it has been a while. But life is crazy and such has been my life lately. I am endeavoring to be a nerd this year so am trying really hard to do a decent amount of study. So some standard but excellent things that have happened during the week are squash, dancing and church. I love all of these things a lot!! Also last week Lisa came up from Orange (where she is doing an 8 week rural placement for Uni) and so we all hung out, spent a lot of time laughing and catching up. This was really great.

I started singing lessons again tonight!! My new singing teacher is a friend of my brothers'. I am looking forward to spending some time improving my voice. This will be good.

I feel that although I have been crazy busy life has not been particularly interesting in terms of reporting online. Boys continue to confuse me (although probably for different reasons now). They take up too much time and effort but for some reason I cannot just forget about them. We are getting geared up and organised for mission at the moment. This is a big job for the women becuase there is generally lots of women's' events but only a handful of women to spread around (this is not to mention all the other things that we are involved in too). But all-in-all I am really excited about mission. It will be a really good week I think!

Anyways, I am extremely tired and this entry is not particularly interesting so I think I will stop and save you all the time, effort and boredom and take myself to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home