.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's been a while

I apologize to those who actually read my blog for not updating for a while. But life has been consuming lately. I have not been coping well with life in general and to add to that I have had mountains of college work to do. Currently I am supposed to be writing a sermon that I am to preach in the morning at Chicks Chapel but it is tough and I have had an unpleasant interlude.

I guess if you know me personally out there you would know my struggles with living at MAC. Over the last little while they have heightened significantly and I am no longer coping very well at all with living here. I hate it. It is an inflexible institution that charges painfully high fees to FORCE you to live here. There seems to be little escape from this place. I have recently been looking at the prices of flats in the area but the sad thing is that even if I can move out I wont be able to do that until the end of this year. There is a little bit of light coming up as friends are going to Greece for 3 1/2 weeks (and possibly more) next tues and I will get to house sit their house for them. If you have a house and you will be going away anytime this year and would like someone to housesit then please let me know. I will happily look after pets and plants and even children if it gets me away from this place.

Well I should go and try to get this sermon done. For the prayers out there, please pray for me. I can do with all the prayer I can get right now!!

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Shannyn said...

Hmmm, MACS not so fun hey. That's for the heads up!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

Hey Shannyn,
It would be remiss of me to let you think that MAC was all aweful. It is not! I struggle but there are so many other factors in my life that contribute to that - namely my childhood experiences. If you are thinking about living at MAC then please come to MAC ready to have your own experience of living here. Your experience may be totally different from mine. So many of the girls' here have had a completely different experience of MAC. You never know...you may quite enjoy it here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home