.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Saturday, July 29, 2006

The World of Blogging

My friend, Lisa, just joined the world of blogging. And what a strange world this is. It is a place where the personal thoughts of people are readily available to everyone in the world. And often it takes the place of real relationships (this is a debate I am constantly having with one of my friends). But whatever it is Lisa has really taken to it. This is somewhat of a surprise since she is easily distracted (and she herself would confess this). But she is in the process of really making her mark in the world of blogging. She commenting regularly all over the place and she is getting lots of readers and comments too. She is really putting me to shame :)

7 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger David Ould said...

and a link to her blog....? :-)

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Naomi said...

Sorry. Lisa's blog is http://lisa-wheretofromhere.blogspot.com/
It is a good read.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger JT said...

Always good to find another blogger! Cheers for your comment too. You should post some funky photos of someone or something...

JT

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger byron smith said...

Wow, I had no idea there were so many MTC bloggers until tonight. I'm in fourth year. Not sure we're really talked before. So hi.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Naomi said...

Yeah MTC is not really full of theological students with blogs but bloggers who happen to think about theology together ;)

I am interested Byron how you found us all tonight?

And JT there are photos in previous posts - just have been a bit lazy lately and don't really have any interesting recent photos to put on (plus my digital camera was stolen with my brother's bag in Denmark I think). When I get some good new photos I will share them with you I promise.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

So maybe the initial hype I get with most new things is dying down maybe my blogging world will slowly die like all things I start, not that I see this as a bad thing if I quit i'll pick it up againg one day, the joys of being an adventurer

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger jeltzz said...

relationships in cyberspace are no less real than relationships in physical space. they just have different dimensions to them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home