.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Thursday, November 24, 2005

1 more to go...

Yay!! Only one more exam to go! I left Biblical Theology half an hour early today :). This disturbed some of my friends since it was only a 2hr exam. But I didn't want to be sitting around for 25mins staring at everyone else who was still writing. So I finished as quickly as I could and got out of there. The exam itself was ok. I think I will pass sufficiently. Again my results will not be particularly brilliant but as long as it is over 50 I am happy at this stage.

Now I just have to get through Doctrine tomorrow! Dinner is very shortly then perhaps I will have a little nap and try to get motivated to do some work for Doctrine. Prayer at this stage is really welcomed.

I did go a little crazy after the exam. It was nice to be finished and only have one to go. Tomorrow I believe that I will be even more crazy since I will have 0 exams to go!!!! It is hard to believe that I have almost finished my first year at college. WOW! Only 3 more to go :)

It was Bec's birthday today so we hung out for a little bit - that was nice. Can't wait til our party. It will be lots of fun! Well, now it is dinner time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home