.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Saturday, November 26, 2005

It's Over!!!

Exams are finally over!!! Yay!!! And now it is party time!! Well party time started last night and will continue until at least Mon arvo. One long after exams party - very fun!!!

Well after our final Doctrine exam I had dinner, then we went to Kuletos for 2 for 1 Cocktails, then I had to run off and go to my squash Semi-finals while everyone else headed to Karaoke :(. I played and lost and our team also lost but that is still ok coz we get another shot at it next Thursday in the Finals. But I did leave Squash significantly early enough to be able to join my friends a Karaoke World. That was SOOOOOOO much fun!!!!! I loved it. We left there just after 12am and a few of us went around to Maccas. I was a great night. I has so much fun!!!

Hopefully tonight will consist of a trip to a club for dancing, tomorrow night is a friend's 30th in Sydney, then Church Sunday and our Birthday Party Monday. Oh yeah and I have to move out of MAC before 12pm on Saturday. So it is looking like a busy weekend but a lot of fun will be involved.

Ok need to get ready for our final chapel for the year. This will be sad coz I have really enjoyed chapel this year. Well Holidays here I come!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home