.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nomes' News is Good News

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ouch...

The hard thing about investing so much of yourself in any relationship or anything is that the potential for getting hurt increases dramatically. I hate that things in this life hurt so much. I wish that we could be in Heaven now where there would be no more crying or pain for the old order of things will have passed away. I know that through these times God is holding me fast and that in 2 or so years time I will look back and see how God used this time in my life to bring about his good purposes but that doesn't ease the pain right now. Things just hurt so much at times. I wish I could just make it all go away but I can't. One thing I can do is pray and ask others to pray for me. Please pray that I can cling to Jesus' love for me and who God has made me in his Son (a forgiven Child of His) and that I can trust God's good purposes for me, even when things are hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home